Do you like to bake with sourdough starters? Magnificent Sourdough showcases magnificent breads of any type as long as they are made with sourdough. A touch of commercial yeast is okay, some baking soda, baking powder is fine, just make sure you are using some sourdough starter in the recipe too.
If you would like to have your sourdough bread blog post considered for entry on this page please submit in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The post url of the bread you are submitting from your blog.
- A link to my blog from your blog.
- Tell me something about yourself and your sourdough entry.
- A good picture of your bread
Submissions that would get my attention would have:
- An informative interesting blog post about your sourdough bread
- Good pictures on your blog site
- Your entry must contain sourdough
- A link from your blog to my blog
- If you use someone elses recipe make sure you give credit
You can submit your blog posts as often as you like, as multiple posts by one baker may be showcased.
Click on the pictures below to see more about these magnificent sourdough breads: